Travelling with pets? No problem!
Pets admission and access to public beaches is regulated by each local municipality and by the coast guard;
Formally no pets are allowed but in some areas.
Dog- friendly beaches:
- Bau Beach - Castellammare del Golfo (Trapani)
- Dog Beach Lido Azzurro - Catania
- Bau Bau Beach - Marina di Priolo (Siracusa)
- Bau Bau Beach - Brolo (Messina)
- Lido Vengo anch’io - Messina
- Lido Sabbie nere e acque calde di Vulcano (Aeolian islands – Messina)
In Porto Empedocle (South coast of Sicily close to Agrigento) the first free beach open to dogs was since July 2015: an 80 meters long beach in the neighborhood of „spiaggetta“. Owners will need to take buckets, plastic bags, dog leash, muzzle and dogs health papers.
All our properties are quiet and have plenty of open space. All of them are surrounded by nature with plenty of shade trees.
An ideal solution for those wishing to travel with their beloved pets.